12 October 2009

Chicago wedding

One of my best friends in the whole wide world is Sid, I would do anything for this guy. When he invited me (about a year and a half ago, weddings are planned for ages apparently) to his wedding in Chicago there was never a doubt in my mind, I would be there no matter where in the world I would be at the time. Turns out that it would be while I was in DRC, and I just happened to be one of the longest traveling guests. Let me just say that it was all worth the travel! Not only did I get to hang out ith both SId and his beautiful wife Kari a lot, I also met old friends like Benedicte, and extended the vacation to San Fransisco to meet up with Mere (more to come). For now, here is the beautiful couple, the view from their balcony, and me and Benedicte at the reception.